Justin's grandpa was appalled when I told him we don't have television at our house. He said, "Well what do you do then?"
I laughed and responded, "Just sit around and make animal noises at each other."
Not really though, we have been watching these shows courtesy of the Logan City Library:
Little House on the Praire (Justin had never seen them before and they are awesome!)
Rocky III
Rocky IV
So inspiring!
Ok, so the list is short, but I sure do like the library, because what else would we do with our time since we don't have television? Hahaha.
Justin and Ruth Blazzard
I can relate- we don't have TV either. And, yes, we do go to Redbox far too often :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, we don't have TV either, and I would love to say that we spend our time doing lots of other worthwhile things, but being so tired with a newborn and a toddler, I find that we spend a lot of time watching Netflix instant play shows. Ah well, at least we get to choose more uplifting, wholesome shows that way and skip all of those commercials, which can be pretty awful sometimes.
ReplyDelete