.

Friday, June 1, 2012

A New Look

A couple of weeks ago, on our trip to Utah I had a visit with my old eye doctor in Logan. The purpose of the visit was to get a perscription for 2 week contact lenses to try and prevent an outbreak of GPC again. While there, he found  cornea infiltrates in both eyes. Translation- little white dots on my cornea from an allergic reaction to my contacts. This meant no more contact lenses for a while. It has been frustrating at times. (aka- running, putting on makeup, doing my hair, walking in the rain, work, etc.)  The glasses I had at the time were old-like sophomore year of high school old. They were also scratched making it difficult to see out of.


I have endured them for about three weeks now. However, I was not going to wear them the rest of my life. I thought I should show you my new look . I really like my everything about my new glasses, except for the fact that I have to wear them. Since, there is no way around it, I am glad they are cute. More modern and even purple! I definitely predict lasik in my future.

 

Justin snapped these pictures the other day when he got home from work. He likes my new glasses too.





Justin and Ruth Blazzard

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Ruth! You totally rock the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete