You like how her expression is the same in all three of those?
So these pictures pretty much sum up this little lady at 10 months old.
She is a mover and LOVES to unload things. As you can see from the pictures she already unloaded several books and cds from their proper place, and now she decided to help me with the laundry.
The first pictures are from us looking at the Ipad.
She LOVES this as well! If you are looking at it she puts down whatever she is doing and bee lines it for your lap. If you don't pick her up right away she huffs and laughs to get you to look at her and then she gives a big grin to be picked up. I am in for it when she can find it on her own.
She is starting to eat more variety of solid foods.
Every time she eats something that previously she detested I do a little happy dance in my head.
She still takes a bottle about three times a day, once in the morning, mid- day and right before bed. I have got to start weaning her from that mid-day one.
She claps, waves and can say "Hi." She has started making the sounds of "mamama" and "dadada", but does not yet associate them with Justin or I.
She has gotten much better at drinking from a sippy cup.
She is getting close to standing independent of anything and I think she will be walking soon.
She loves going to story time and when Justin gets home from work.
She is still pretty much up to letting anyone hold her. One of Justin's good friends has a beard and she is fascinated by that. They are good buddies.
Her hair is getting longer, but doing anything with it is about ridiculous.
She throws her head back if I try to touch it.
I can't believe she is this old already and I am grateful I get to be home with her each day to watch her change and grow.






No comments:
Post a Comment