.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday- Potty Training

Today, Natalie and I started the first day of our 3 Day Potty Training Method. She made it to the toilet twice, and had several accidents. I do think she is showing signs of understanding better and I am hoping tomorrow is better. I have to admit this evening it was hard for me to keep up my intensity of watching for her signals because Justin came home. However, it is totally great that Justin was home! A Monday night with His presence does not happen very often. We even had Family Home Evening.

I gave a lesson on praying and Natalie ran around in circles and wanted to look at other pictures in our Gospel Art Book rather than the praying picture. Justin and I ended up coloring her picture for her. It was a great evening. I look forward to completing these three days of potty training and having my husband home again tomorrow night. Happy Monday y'all.


Justin and Ruth Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment