.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Christmas Season

Our ward had their annual Christmas part last weekend. I had the opportunity to be the over seer of it and what a blast it was.The theme was "Christmas at Winter Quarters," and we had a wonderful old fashioned roast beef dinner, sang Christmas Hymns, and Square Danced! For any of you who have never square danced, as hick as it may sound, it is so much fun!

Natalie was very curious about Santa Claus. When Justin went to gather her up from Santa she swatted him away because she was still looking at his beard. We brought the 90's back that evening as she sported an outfit from my youngest sisters closet.
Thanks to my mom for shipping it to us so quickly.

Lastly, her Christmas dress! I was so excited to buy this for her as it was a tradition that I always grew up with. She likes it except for when it is time to crawl in it.
  
The night Justin carried in the Christmas tree she lit up with excitement as if to say, "I always wanted a real tree in my house." She likes to look at it especially when the lights are on, but has been pretty good about leaving it alone. She doesn't know what is coming, but she is going to love the wrapping paper on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognized Natalie's cute Christmas outfit! Don't worry lots of interesting 80's clothing are in style again, I think she pulled it off quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete